About Me

My photo
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
I have been stitching forever it seems and now do this just for pleasure,My DH and I are retired so I have lots of time for my hobbies--sewing Gardening and walking my dog. Have 4 grand-kids aged from 18 to 11 One lives in Australia and the others are very close to where we live. Hope to contribute more thru this blog. Kiwi Jan New Zealand

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stitching group--DJs

A group of friends --all whose names beginn with either D or J met on Tuesdays to stitch-- we have lots of fun lots of laughter lots  of show and tell --sadly one of our members is moving away-- we had a special day for her and all made a wee gift to put in a pocket heart  --I made D --a little Teddy he is about 3 inches high and has his own wee quilt to sit on.
DJ Ted and his heart quilt. They are both made by hand so Fudge sat very silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment