About Me

My photo
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
I have been stitching forever it seems and now do this just for pleasure,My DH and I are retired so I have lots of time for my hobbies--sewing Gardening and walking my dog. Have 4 grand-kids aged from 18 to 11 One lives in Australia and the others are very close to where we live. Hope to contribute more thru this blog. Kiwi Jan New Zealand

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas 2015

I like to make things especially at Christmas time...This year I made a few Tea Cosys for family.
So easy to make a and they help make ones kitchen look decorated as well as keeping the tea pot warm!! 





Of course they needed a mat to go with them.. These are made from scraps  so size depends on how big the scraps are ..the bigger one is a four cup tea pot and the smaller one is a two cup tea pot.. 
Of course now I have to make everyday ones ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment