About Me

My photo
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
I have been stitching forever it seems and now do this just for pleasure,My DH and I are retired so I have lots of time for my hobbies--sewing Gardening and walking my dog. Have 4 grand-kids aged from 18 to 11 One lives in Australia and the others are very close to where we live. Hope to contribute more thru this blog. Kiwi Jan New Zealand

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Turning Twenty Quilt

Kia-ora --as promised my turning twenty quilt made at our club day--[Pinestream Quilters]  --all pined ready to quilt--Thanks to Karen for helping me hold it up and to June for taking the photo--Both June and Karen are from our Tuesday stitching day . I am going to hand quilt this and right now have a idea about using number 8 pearl cotton in  bright colours  will try it out on one block to see how it looks This will be a ongoing project as I am working on a needle turn Applique quilt-- also a long term project.
I also mmm lots of also  like to make bits and bobs so my next blog will be my Applique bag made to hold finished blocks safe !!! ---

No comments:

Post a Comment