About Me

My photo
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
I have been stitching forever it seems and now do this just for pleasure,My DH and I are retired so I have lots of time for my hobbies--sewing Gardening and walking my dog. Have 4 grand-kids aged from 18 to 11 One lives in Australia and the others are very close to where we live. Hope to contribute more thru this blog. Kiwi Jan New Zealand

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Janome challenge

On the Janome challenge forum one of our challenges was to use take your initials [ two] mine are JC,  find two fabrics whose names started with the same initials as your own  and make something using just those two fabrics. or use your initials and find a colour that started with them.

Would you believe almost every piece of fabric in my collection did not have a name. Find a colour that started with J!!!! C was easy Cream comes to mind.

OK lets go shopping and this is what I came up with.

Fabric for pin cushions J and C

I chose the black and white and the coloured stripes and decided to make a pin cushion. One can never have too many pin cushions ---can they!!

Pin cushion for Janome Challenge

These Janome challenges –are one every month and sometimes we have little ones in between . The challenge is to actually do these  we are not judged in any way but have to complete so many challenges each year to stay in the Forum.One learns such a lot when involved in these challenges.

again thanks for looking.

Kiwi Jan and Fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment