About Me

My photo
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
I have been stitching forever it seems and now do this just for pleasure,My DH and I are retired so I have lots of time for my hobbies--sewing Gardening and walking my dog. Have 4 grand-kids aged from 18 to 11 One lives in Australia and the others are very close to where we live. Hope to contribute more thru this blog. Kiwi Jan New Zealand

Friday, November 11, 2011

Further update on my Knee

Its all good the cast is off and my knee muscles are starting to re build yippee can drive again but not too far can't kneel yet  no scrubbing the floors LOL.
Over the last 7 weeks I have made good use of my resting time-- Lots of handwork finished and in the last week managed to stitch with Fudge again --
I hand quilted my Turning Twenty quilt and must admit to being really pleased with it.It is actually brighter then this picture

I also finished off numerous Place mats using all the scraps from the Turning Twenty Quilt there is another set as well sorry no photo of them
Then when I was able to use Fudge I finished making this set
and the Pinny that goes with it-- ok how does one turn a photo?
 So that finished all the partly sewn before I had that fall!!!
What next I wonder?






No comments:

Post a Comment