About Me

My photo
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
I have been stitching forever it seems and now do this just for pleasure,My DH and I are retired so I have lots of time for my hobbies--sewing Gardening and walking my dog. Have 4 grand-kids aged from 18 to 11 One lives in Australia and the others are very close to where we live. Hope to contribute more thru this blog. Kiwi Jan New Zealand

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New bag

Friday last week a friend took me to Kilbirnie to the Janome shop--no not to buy a new machine-- June had several machines  from a group she runs that needed repairs-- I went for the ride-- Now this shop has a very good selection of fabric  and I did --do not have a bag with orange in it --sooooooooo guess what I looked for and found
The bag is all cut out and I have started stitching it  I should really be making Artist Trading Cards but this bag is calling  watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment