About Me

My photo
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
I have been stitching forever it seems and now do this just for pleasure,My DH and I are retired so I have lots of time for my hobbies--sewing Gardening and walking my dog. Have 4 grand-kids aged from 18 to 11 One lives in Australia and the others are very close to where we live. Hope to contribute more thru this blog. Kiwi Jan New Zealand

Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Garden 2011

When I am not stitching I am busy in my garden-- I love to potter  I call it doing the dusting-- weeds do not florish in my garden--- Right now the garden is full of lush spring growth --nasty winds wreck havoc at times with soft stems -- especially the Roses --but that gardening!!.
                                           Trellis between neighbours

                                     Bird bath and a delightful old fashioned rose with a delicious scent 

                                                   Another trellis between other neighbours

                                                     A favourite  Burgandy Iceburg


                                       Looking down the side towards our back patio
                                    
                                        Guem growing thru Iceburg front garden

                                        
                                        Climbing Rose first flower on front trellis

                                              Such a wee beauty  front garden


                                   Delightful Apricot Rose a prolific flowerer


At the front door for the second year a $4 Gerbera such a vibrant colour


Hope you enjoyed a glimpse of my garden
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment