About Me

My photo
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
I have been stitching forever it seems and now do this just for pleasure,My DH and I are retired so I have lots of time for my hobbies--sewing Gardening and walking my dog. Have 4 grand-kids aged from 18 to 11 One lives in Australia and the others are very close to where we live. Hope to contribute more thru this blog. Kiwi Jan New Zealand

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hello hello hello again


Carrying on from my last post a few minutes ago this time it was helping  my granddaughter Danielle with her gifts... Danielle has sat beside me watching me sewing or many years she has her own machine now but prefers to use Fudge..my Janome 6500  which she can handle well with the speed turned down .. 
This is the Wine carrier Dannielle made for her mum ..goes with the green oven cloth and place mat in the previous post 
Didn't she do well..another of Danielle's stitching efforts a rug mat again for her mum..I did help a little with this one ....
Front view or is it back...
Danielle also sews at school and she made this for me...

Not sure what they call him..maybe potato head... He sits on my bed 
More to come 

No comments:

Post a Comment