About Me

My photo
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
I have been stitching forever it seems and now do this just for pleasure,My DH and I are retired so I have lots of time for my hobbies--sewing Gardening and walking my dog. Have 4 grand-kids aged from 18 to 11 One lives in Australia and the others are very close to where we live. Hope to contribute more thru this blog. Kiwi Jan New Zealand

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hello hello hello..





It has been a long time since I last blogged no real excuse ...I have been busy stitching by hand and with Fudge... Christmas tags, gifts, bags, surprise surprise... Quilts, even some handquilting...more on the handquilting later. 
I made these little tags for Christmas and they were well received by family and friends with plan backs to write names on ...I know several will hand on Christmas trees.

As usual before Christmas is a busy time making gifts for family and friends .. Oven cloths, pot holders, placemats for benches ...loved the green ones I made for Julie 
Some of my friends have 4 feet... Can't forget them at Christmas they love ripping Xmas paper from their gifts.. 
I also made these for the 4 footers 

The larger of the balls was not for a 4 footed friend, my new grandniece has the pink red one..Aniela  loves it .. Fudge did not help me with these..all made by hand..
How's this for a start more to come and thanks for looking 

No comments:

Post a Comment